Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of this reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of InventHelp Products and not trying to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar services that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant inventhelp number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they perform quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover the actual inventhelp product development. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to take the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as it can.